You can pay for goods purchased at Juventus Official Online Store in three ways:
- Credit cards, with secure payment in advance: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Carta Sì and PostePay.
- PayPal, with secure payment in advance.
- Cash on delivery (only in Italy). Payment is made in cash when the goods are delivered. This payment method includes a surcharge of €4.95.
Should you wish to return goods and require a refund, you will be asked to provide details of a bank account to which you would like the payment to be made. In this case, you may have to wait a few days longer to receive the refund than when paying by digital means.
Although cash on delivery is a more secure payment method, it will be harder for us to provide you with details should you require an update regarding any refund.
Since personalised goods (e.g. personalised clothing and accessories) cannot be refunded, you must pay for them in advance: i.e., by credit card or PayPal.
Free return shipping with PayPal!
- Activate PayPal’s return shipping service BEFORE making a purchase at Juventus’ Official Online Store.
- Make your purchase using PayPal.
- If you change your mind and wish to return the goods, PayPal will refund the shipping costs in a few simple steps!
The service is offered by PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/gr/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns
Secure digital payment
Payment using your credit or debit card is completely secure.
Juventus F.C. S.p.A. doesn’t handle any credit card numbers. Payment is handled by our partner Adyen using secure means of authentication and the strictest banking procedures.
Credit card details are sent directly to the bank and cannot be read or accessed by anyone other than the user’s bank.
There is no extra cost when paying by credit card.
What are "MasterCard Securecode", "Verified by Visa", American Express "Safekey" and JCB "J-Secure"?
They enable you to create a password - known only to you - that you insert each time you use your debit card online for improved security of your transaction. Sign up for the service at your credit card website and follow the on-screen instructions when you place an order on our site.
Alternatively, you can contact the bank that provided you with the card. You will be asked to create a password. You only have to do this once: you will be asked for the password when you make an online payment using the card.